Scientist, researcher or professor, selected to participate in research and international technical cooperation projects within the scope of international agreements, agreements or projects.

Note: For researchers that are coming for a period over 90 days must go to apply for a residence permit and for the Researcher Visa at the Brazilian Consulate closest to your residence, in accordance with the Normative Resolutions below:

Access here